Written content should be a top priority in your content marketing strategy, and it should be produced by professionals to deliver maximum impact.
There are several good reasons for you to hire external resources to write your content. I will get back to those, but first, let’s have a look at the trends* for content marketing in 2019 to put everything into perspective.
Content marketing trends
Content Marketing has gained a strong foothold among businesses and organizations within a wide range of sectors.
- An impressive 89% feel that their content marketing strategy is a part of the overall business goals.
- 77% of the businesses in the survey say that written content is a top focus in their content marketing strategy. SEO with 45% and Email marketing with 42% comes in at second and third place.
- Furthermore, a solid 66% of the participants state that content marketing has been very to extremely effective for their brand.
Ok, the trends are very persuasive. Hence, let’s have a look at how you can produce great quality content.
The value of professional content writers
Your company surely has a range of skillful specialists that know your products and services in-and-out. Nonetheless, that does not necessarily mean that they should be handed the task of writing content for your marketing channels.
- Content written by your in-house staff tends to be biassed and subjective. It’s ok to be proud of your products, but overly biased texts tend to make content less trustworthy for the reader.
- Accurate and well-formulated information, is of course important in any kind of content. Another key point is the reader friendliness. A professional content writer has the skills to present written content (texts and images) to your audience. Moreover, that is suitably formulated and easy to read on all kinds of screens.
- Finally, your content must be published without typos, poor sentence structure, and incorrect punctuation. Poorly written content lowers the value of your brand and drives your audience away. For this reason alone, hiring a pro content writer will in the end not only, save you money but also build your brands trustworthiness.
Content marketing success
No matter what kind of business you conduct, there will always be professional content writers that can get involved in your organization’s values, products, and stakeholders and create credible and readable content. The success of good content will soon transform into increased website traffic as well as improved SEO rankings and increased sales, among other advantages.
Hence, start looking for professional writers and get the best possible result from the investment in your content marketing budget.